LIVE WILD!!!!


Starts with the DREAM, Ends with the DREAM
只要是您赐予我的命运,我都愿意屈服—— I wonder why my tears won't stop
You just treat me like a game, and I lose

2011年7月14日星期四

Review of Code Geass

Finally got to finish watching Code Geass
I can't even believe that it was one of CLAMP's works
All those characters and the story
I Code Geass!!!!!!

Well, the truth is
I started watching Code Geass was only just because there are many cute guys there!!!!
3, if you want to know


Lelouch 
 

Suzaku Kururugi 
i

Gino Weinberg
 

Lelouch is the main character in Code Geass
Suzaku can be also count as one of the main character if you want to
Lelouch in Code Geass also act as another character
The one I Admire the most
ZERO

Ya, but at last few chapters
I came to love Gino~~~
So Cuuuuute!!! :)
No, I should say that he is so handsome~~~
Ok, I think I want to marry a foreigner 
Ya, someone like him :)

I mentioned before just now that I started watching just because of those guys
But slowly I was sooooooo Attracted to the story
The story is fantastic
Using the Geass to control people
And all those Countries fighting each other and those knight mares
Man, My blood is heating up

Well, I like the story indeed
But I so hate the Ending
TOO SAD
It felt like I'm watching Nabari No Ou again
In Nabari No Ou, Yoite died and disappeared in the air
I hate it
It makes me feel that this Anime was made just to  be memorial for Yoite
Just to prove that Yoite had lived in this world before
That time, it made me so long to cheer up again

And now, another anime just like that
Code Geass


Lelouch died at last
People hated him
Lelouch  was killed by Suzaku
Because they had a promise
What promise?
go find yourself, too long
I don't wanna cry again
:( too bad

See, Lelouch did so many
Code Geass will always be a memorial to remember Lelouch
ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA!!!

There'll be a seoson 3 of Code Geass coming out
Too bad, this new season won't be the story of Lelouch any more
It's about the story of his fellow "friends"


没有评论: