LIVE WILD!!!!


Starts with the DREAM, Ends with the DREAM
只要是您赐予我的命运,我都愿意屈服—— I wonder why my tears won't stop
You just treat me like a game, and I lose

2012年1月5日星期四

School REOPEN

Argh, I don't know where to start
1st day of school
ok, it's still good
At least there is still some former teachers from JR3A still teaching us this year
1st day of school
I was waiting for the bell to ring
2.45pm and yeah!! finally time to go to monorail
Ya damn excited to go to tuition
I thought that I could actually see my idol
=.= but damn it none of them look like my idol, and there are all girls too =.=
T^T!!!
Where is my idol!!!!!!!!
And until THE END of tuition
There's still no him.....
=~=#
And Cikgu Ong gave me a malay essay to do
=0=
Until now ya now I haven't finish it yet
Yesterday I spend 2 hours for just writing 3 paragraphs
=.=Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That time I was already so tired
I don't know why I still go to Facebook

And the worst thing happened in my life
I don't know how the hell I offended his damn boyfriend
I WAS REPLYING MY FRIEND'S STATUS
It was obviously that badass thought that I was commenting on his boyfriend's comment
And that BADASS's comment just make me pissed off
SO DAMN PISSED OFF
I can feel the heartbeat beating faster and faster
Those anger just grew so fast
=~=#####
Without being like such a Badass like him
I just reply him a damn damn damn politely way of comment
Well duh HEY I SAID SORRY BUT NO OFFENCE
Why the hell did I replied him so politely?
BECAUSE FOR THE DAMN HELL I DON'T WANT MY FACEBOOK TO BE HACKED BY THAT DAMN SHIT BADASS!
And now I finally remember why the hell I disliked Facebook so much
Because you get to know that there are so many irritating people in Earth!
And now for damn shit I feel disgusting when I see guys now since today
Damn uncomfortable
Argh~
THAT BADASS BETTER GET AIDS, GO BACK TO HELL

And that's how 1st day of school officially ruined
The next day= Today
The 1st thing I do when I step into the classroom is to find someone to tell about the Damn Badass
Phew I sure need to express my anger in one kind of way

But finally I got something to heal my whole day depression
Woohoo!!!!!! Finally after 3 days, I saw my idol again~~~ kakakakakakaka~~~
And END OF STORY





没有评论: