LIVE WILD!!!!


Starts with the DREAM, Ends with the DREAM
只要是您赐予我的命运,我都愿意屈服—— I wonder why my tears won't stop
You just treat me like a game, and I lose

2010年7月9日星期五

What a happy day~

Phew man! Finally last day of exam!
Already 10 days didn't use the computer, need to revise~
Ai~Scared can't get B for average marks...
Today after I had my last exam paper, Ker xin ,other girls and guys and also me went to Midvalley to watch Eclipse at 11am~
My god! I'm the 1st one to arrive at Midvalley~ 9.18am!
Hot cause the air con haven't open yet
Before we went into the cinema, I went to the Speedy 1st~>.
Anime!!!!!!! Saliva dropping from my mouth~
I found the conan anime that i have been searching since they said the new movie had came out!!
Ker xin use her money to buy this anime for me~ as early birthday present=.=

My opinion to Eclipse:
Damn gross man! the 2nd scene already started to kiss ! So many of the kissing scenes!
I think their main thing is just kissing not about vampire!
Ew man!! But I like their battle between the new born and the Cullens!
I don't really think those guys know how to watch this kind of movie=.=
2  guys went out during the movie to buy food!
WTH!? What a waste for them to come and watch this show!
It was cool! cause we reserved a row of seats!
So there is one row with all of us sitting together!
Well, we were also the noisiest row in the cinema during the show=.=
It was like each time the actors said, we laughed=.=
And we talked the most~

After finish watching Eclipse, We went to the food court to eat (of course to eat~)
Then the guys went to play bowling
I ate a bento set~ RM12.90
Is it a little bit of expensive? Tak tahu lah~
Next Destination: A store that sell anime  , I saw that when I was choosing my lunch~
>.

Then after staying about 15 mins in the bowling place watching guys playing=.= lousy indeed!!
Those man beside them play better than them for sure!
I went to the MPH~
"Here I come man! my paradise!!"

So damn excited about going into that place which are full of books!!
I found so many fantasy story! but can't buy!! no$!!
So miserable!!
I wanted to buy "Wing""Spells""Wicked Lovely" and many others!!
can't afford to buy it xia~
Found some books about mythology ,faeries, vampire~
too many words, =.=!!!

Can't stand of staying in the MPH, too painful of not buying any of those books~
So I went up to find them, They went to play game station or wat?(打机)
4pm, I went to buy the FAMOUS AMOS before going back home
Later, the girls gathered in Mc Donald to eat Ice-cream~
4.45pm Kar wai, her sis and I started to walk to the Esso ~
Waited until5.20pm to see my mum's car arrive
Fun day indeed for today!!!

没有评论: