LIVE WILD!!!!


Starts with the DREAM, Ends with the DREAM
只要是您赐予我的命运,我都愿意屈服—— I wonder why my tears won't stop
You just treat me like a game, and I lose

2010年5月30日星期日

29-5-10

Dear blog~=.=

The ASEAN Scholarship is surely something=.=
There were about 900 people that were participating this selection test
900 people, were already so ' traffic jam'
But not to mention too leh, they got parents with them leh
It was already over 1900 people
My god! I'm lack of oxygen!!
After that, my mother and I went into the Pyramid 3 to wait lah~
Waaaaa!! many people~~~ While waiting for the attendance for being marked, I was searching for Zarina's shadow~
Forget to mention too, there were some guy that were cool!!!
Then before the attendance had started to mark, we were called to go for the toilet 1st
Then that time, I was still lazy of finding Zarina= =
So, I guess God know what I'm thinking~
Zarina came and found me~ ahaha~ Zarina looked Leng Lui leh!
The person that sat with me spoke English better than me=.= !555555!!
She from Kebangsaan school! GENG leh!
Some minutes later, Zarina went back to her class column
I class 11, she class14~ AI~~~~

After finish marking our attendance, those invigilator told us to line up according with our index number
I was the 3rd last in my class,S30150
The girl that stand in front of me(S30149) was a form 3 girl
I see that there were also many form 3 students that came to take the test!
Lined up in the hall, but we still waited very long to start the 1st test
Well, can't said that it was really a entrance test
Cause it was actually to test our IQ, the general ability test~~~~
The general ability test was fun, cause I done something like those before
The Confucian Independent High School's website got something like that~
http://www.confucian.edu.my/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=120&Itemid=94
 Next was the briefing session, they gave us to see some of the video about those people that got the ASEAN Scholarship.
My brother's friend's brother was in there~ (mum told me that)
I didn't really watched those video carefully=.=
12.30 pm it was lunch time~~ WAKAKAKA!
I had sushi as my lunch! My mother handmade sushi!
Quickly read math again before going to that scary examination place!!!!!!55555!

Walao!!!
The maths is KIXIAO!!!
Never saw it before!
I can still remember WHAT EXPRESSION was in my face when I got the paper
I can't close my mouth!!!=________=!!! OMG!!
I can only answer some of the question, man! it was so damm hard!
I got a huge headache during the test
'HELP man! NO OXYGEN IN MY BRAIN!'
I don't think that I wanna see any number or algebraic thingy anymore!!!
I am gonna die!!! Dizzy!!!
Then I told myself that~ this is not my fault, teacher didn't taught me~

After the maths test, the invigilator gave us only 15 minutes to go for toilet!
HUMAN TRAFFIC JAM happening in the toilet!! The queue was long! It was lucky for me, cause I was standing quite front~
Hah~ I still get to eat some of the sushi I left for this break time~
This will be your last test , I told myself
Just take all this as your experience
English test, =.= the worst of all
Never got pass under Miss Caryn's hands
How can I ever pass in this Singapore entrance exam
Singapore's syllable was hard for me
Their English paper part1 was comprehension, I taught it would easy enough for me=.=
But I was too naive to think that their English was easy....
It wasn't at all, it was DAMM HARD!
the paper 1 didn't only just give multiple choice question
they also gave fill in the blanks kinda question
You all must know ah!!!
That paper got about 50% new words that I don't understand and never saw before!!
This is scary man!! Their English standard is so high!!!
The close test, I can't even figure out some words to fill in the blanks~
But comparing with the paper 2, I just rather choose this only!!5555!!
Paper 2 was hard!!!WHY!?
30mins only to write an essay about 300 words!!!
And there were only 2 choices of topic
I choose the 1st topic to write, how do you manage to resolve a difficult situation
AHAHAHA!! I wrote about 欧巴桑 N 晓慧 quarreling~
I used Joelle name(sry!!) and Carmen as xiaohui n jia hui~
no time to think of their name~
I also wrote that Carmen didn't wanted to listen to my advice
AH! damn it! Why now I remember the English word of 劝告!!!advice!!!
I used counseling as advice=.=
I wrote very fast and never stopped!
Why can I wrote all this without even stopping to think?
Cause we had the experience before, it was very suffocating for us
I don't enjoy or even wanted to see them broking up
last 2 minutes, I counted all the words and wrote 353 words!
Phew! this was kind of challenge man!
I never wrote so fast ! WAKAKAKA!!
I don't think I will ever come to join this scary test again!!

But.... Yeah!!! I am finally free!!
But that time, I stilled nid to face a human traffic jam!!!! near the escalator~
Ah! Argh! Ei!!!eh ya!!SQUEEZING to the escalator!
Yeh! Victory is mine!!I finally reached the escalator~
Asia Avenue! Comic time!!!
My told my mother to bought comic for me( only6 leh) as for comforting me~ KIA KIA KIA!!
We ate our dinner in the GASOLINE~ The jasmine tea was so sweet until I hated it! The ascent of the tea is so strong!
Actually I thought of going to the speedy and popular=.=
But mum said that dad don't have much time ,so just go to Popular
Nid to be quick cause that time was already 9:20 pm! Popular close at 10pm
I saw the Magician's Apprentice, but didn't bought it~
=.= ai~ must wait until August de book fair!!!
Got many fantasy books to buy!!!  (saliva flowing out my mouth~)
Never knew that I loved English novel so much~>.
In the end, I didn't bought any English novel~ just bought 2 English workbook~
Must catch up their level!!!

Forgot to mention liao~
Oi!!! 你们虾米人来的!!!
朋友去考试啊!!!sms祝福我也不会的~喉!!!!=3=~

没有评论: