LIVE WILD!!!!


Starts with the DREAM, Ends with the DREAM
只要是您赐予我的命运,我都愿意屈服—— I wonder why my tears won't stop
You just treat me like a game, and I lose

2010年4月10日星期六

10/4/2010

Today surely was a busy day for pity me~
From yesterday 1 am? slept till 11 am~
Just came out from bath and just ate some 'keropok' and just  used the com. for some min only~
Then nid to go out liao~
Why?
Ah Lah~ need to go out for lunch lah of course
and also..... find my little volleyball~
came to a store near Parkson OUG ....Found out a volleyball, but.....
WTH!!?? 55.90 RINGGIT?
Eh, uncle! this price can buy a basketball ok?
So, that ball was actually a branded stuff~ and a soft onme too
HE say those cheap price like49.90 de very hard
So what man! my bajet is within 39 ringgit~

Then went to a sale in Sri Petaling , bought a pair of shoe(very cool~)
still haven found the volleyball yet
Oh, it's already 2.30 pm
Hehe~ finally lunch time!!!
= = nth to write about this lunch~
Hoho, later again went to the store in Sri Petaling (again)
nth found there~ But Hehehe!!!! Chinese Novels!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL The newest OK? But can't buy..... 5555!!!

Continue with my pity journey on searching my pity volleyball
Next is the Carrefore~=.=
Din't thought that I would finally found my pity volleyball there~
RM20.90~ cheap but very hard!!!!!!!!!
walking out with my pity volleyball~ then noticed a  sale of books again!
and again ~ those newest chinese novels were also sold in that place~

Now do what?
Well, after buying my pity volleyball~
Finally got to go home~
Played the Com. until 6 pm?
Oh, finally to use my pity volleyball~
Started to pratice again and again!
damm shit!!! my KAKAK can also played well....
But the most making me crazy is that....
...........................................................
...........................................................
...........................................................
OUCH!!!!!!!! IT SURE IS PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!
OUCH!my hands!! Oh, my pity hands!!!!
That ball sure is a hard skin stuff~
And a rigid one too, played that ball like a basketball
up and down~ Those air just won't come out~
Eh!? Farting is good for a ball like you OK!!!
Ahahaha~ There was one time i got to throw the volleyball continuously 18 times~
But for last, I managed  to throw at least 5 times up~ (nth to be happy rite~)
Well, for someone like me~ I enjoy it as my victory~(cause the MAX in my school was only 2....)
Something weird ha~ when i sit on my staircase, i managed to throw 20~
Is it because I am way Shorter then my actual size?
DUNNO~

Picture from yesterday in STADIUM BUKIT JALIL
Actual Kc SPORTS Day

没有评论: