LIVE WILD!!!!


Starts with the DREAM, Ends with the DREAM
只要是您赐予我的命运,我都愿意屈服—— I wonder why my tears won't stop
You just treat me like a game, and I lose

2010年4月8日星期四

A humiliating Day!

Kao!!
Today, during the English period.....
I said to the god, "OMG lar!!! this is so humiliating!!!! 55555!!"
WHY? WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?
I'll tell you what happende to me!!!!!!!!!!
Well, during the English period.....( AGAIN....)
Miss Caryn divided us into ten groups, and wanted each group in the row to compete
Compete WHAT? Also don't how to say eh...
Erm... It's like she listed out 6 themes inside the story "How Dalat Got Its Name"
Each row choose a theme (each row has two groups),and the two groups compete
How?
Who is better one lah when giving the speech about the theme you choose~
SOME1 (baka!!!) choose for us custom and traditions
Asked Miss Caryn so many question and finally know the meaning of the competition
But.... WTH? Custom and Traditions?????
OMG..... Lets go to Hell~
Well at least before something bad (extreamly bad) happended, we somehow managed to write out a short-short speech
Then just before our group's turn... SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENDED
Now this is the bad thing!!!
5555!!I had to sacrifice myself..... Nobody wants to represent the group and go out to have a speech!!!!!
What a pity of me!!!
OK, then just before I get to go out....
That Witch Ker Xin......5555!! She changed some and added some sentence in to that piece of paper(speech)
Finally~ I stand up.... with FEAR!!!! and go out .... 2012 has come!!!!! Oh, god help me!!!
Walked towards the whiteboard and stood infront of it
OK....OK....really scared!!!! =.=, hands and legs are shaking ,mouth can't operate goodly!!!!
Oh dear.... what had happended to me....
Starting reading the speech (口吃!!!) and then suddenly stopped....
WTH  is that little girl writing....=.=
I can't "copy and paste" finely....
And " big son"? OMG... Argh.... automatically change it....
Ahahahaha........ Finally came out with the last sentence
Quickly walked back to my seat....
Oh, it was so humiliating!!!
But Still won in the competition...( actually just because friends in my group has supporters...)

Now, Now, Now
Biggest problem ~ What is going to happen when that day comes!!??
ORAL!!! IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!!!
Oh Shit!!!! Aleluya!=.=
this has been a serious problem since I was small !!!
I can't stand infront of everybody and talk!!! (officially as giving a speech)

And now the other problem is....
My SHIT volleyball!!!!
I can't even hit above 5 times....=.=
And I must score 20 balls!!! to pass!!!
What can I do..... Pratice? Waiting for my volleyball to come~
Ai~ What a pity life of me~ =.= ~T.T!

没有评论: